Adjectives of Quantity को परिमाणवाचक विशेषण कहते है।
Adjective of Quantity in Hindi :- ऐसे Adjectiven जिनका प्रयोग में मात्रा (Quantity) बताने के लिए किया जाए, उन्हें ‘Adjective of Quantity’ कहते हैं।
जैसे :- Little, much, any, enough, all, sufficient, some, etc
(i) There is much milk in the jug.
(ii) I want some sugar.
Adjectives of Quantity Definition
The word or words describing the quantity of nouns that are not actually be counted fall under the category – Adjective of Quantity
- I ate some rice.
- You have no shame.
- We have had enough experience.
दिए गए वाक्य में Some, no, enough के बारे में जानकारी देते है कितना चावल ( rice ), experience और shame की जानकारी दी जा रही है।
Adjective of Quantity
Uncountable noun के साथ प्रयोग किये जाते है ।
How much ( कितना ) का उत्तर देते है ।
Little, some, any all, much, enough, less, no, whole, sufficient, a lot of, plenty of etc.
Adjective of Quantity Sentences
- I don’t have any money.
- There is no sugar in the tea.
- I ate half of the pizza.
- He gave me some money.
- I don’t have much time.
- He has put a little milk in the cup.
- We don’t have much time left.
- Little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
- He has already wasted much time.
- There is enough food in the kitchen.
- He has no qualifications.
- I took some notebooks.
- They had enough plates.
- He has enough money
- I have enough money to pay the rent.
- I have no faith in him.
- You did not take any books.
- Baby ate the whole banana.
- Sam has little interest in drawing.