Distributive Adjectives को हिंदी में विभागसूचक विशेषण कहते है।
Distributive Adjective : ऐसे Adjectives जिनका वाक्य में प्रयुक्त वस्तुओं/व्यक्तियों के समूह में से किसी एक प्रत्येक या एक भी नहीं के संदर्भ में प्रयोग किया जाता है। Distributive Adjective end. – Each, either, neither, every, etc.
- Each – प्रत्येक ( दो या दो से अधिक )
- Either – दो में से कोई एक
- Neither – दो में से कोई नहीं
- Every – प्रत्येक ( दो से अधिक )
(i) Neither of these boys went there.
(ii) Each boy is responsible for littering classroom.
Note : Every, each, either/neither के बाद singular noun or singular verb का प्रयोग होता है।
Distributive Adjectives Definition
Adjective which demonstrates the distributive state of nouns. distributive adjectives refer to each one of a number.
Each boy must take his turn.
Either pen will do.
List of distributive adjectives
Distributive Adjectives Examples
- Each boy was present in the class.
- Every student is asked to bring a jotter.
- Does any of you have a pencil?
- Every country has a national flag.
- Each boy was gives a chocolate.
- Every woman is beautiful in her way
- Neither accusation is true.
- Neither book is Satisfactory.
- Neither of them informed us about the seminar
- Each boy must take his turn.
- Each one of us should maintain the decorum of the room
- Every nation is proud of its culture
- Either of you can collect the prize.
- Each one of them needs to go to the party tomorrow
- Either she’ll come tomorrow, or I’ll go to her place
- Every person in their house has insurance
- Every word of it is false.
- Neither of us will go To the canteen today
- Each puppy in the dog house is very cute
- I love any song that Sakira sings.
- Every family member will vote tomorrow
- Neither of them got majority.
- Neither of us is working on that project now